FAQ – What Should I Expect When We Meet?
Here’s a quick outline of what to expect for the first time we meet.
- The meeting is for the mutual benefit of you, any colleagues(e) and I
- The meeting is no-cost & no-obligation. (Unless you have already decided to hire me!)
- You are welcome to ask for my advice advice on anything regarding your event, for FREE!
- I promise to give honest advice that is in your best interest.
- I promise to always listen more than I speak.
- I recommend allotting a minimum of 60 minutes to meet.
- Sharing creative, wacky and crazy ideas is encouraged.
- If you have a list of ideas or anything written, bring it or email it to me in advance!
- Surfing through my website, Introductory Video, EricElectricTV Videos, and Melodic Mysteries Show will give you a good sense of who I am and what I can do.
- A pen and notepad are recommended.
- The first coffee or drink is on me 🙂
- Following our meeting I will provide you with a detailed quote (usually within 1-2 business days)